[rt-users] RT transaction log / general history

Tomas Valenta valenta at trustica.cz
Sun Sep 16 13:24:42 EDT 2007

Hello,

is there a way to view all transactions in a selected time span (e.g. last hour,
last 10 hours, last day etc.). I used to send mail copy of every transaction to
be informed, but that's overwhelming. Sometimes I just need a quick way to see
all the recent changes (especially when I close a task and instantly forget the
number).

Do you know how to do it?
Saved search can only do fixed time and date.

Also viewing all login/logout activity would be very usefull, but I'm afraid
this is not supported in any way. Am I right?

Thanks.

--
Tomáš Valenta