[rt-users] Auto-creating child tickets

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 09:04:42 EDT 2007

I'm still trying to sort through this.  A little more info:

*I'm logged in as root (SuperUser rights).
*I've not assigned any rights to any other user or group (with one exception;
see below).
*I'm creating a ticket in one queue for which the Auto-ticket creation is
configured.
*I can see this ticket and do everything associated with it.
*The queue into which the auto-created ticket goes has the following rights for
everyone: CommentOnTicket, CreateTicket, ModifyTicket, OwnTicket, ReplyToTicket,
SeeQueue, ShowTicket, ShowTicketComments, TakeTicket.
*If I create a ticket directly in the auto-created ticket's target queue I can
see it.
*The only tickets which don't show up are those created automatically.

Any further assistance on this issue will be infinitely appreciated.

Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com