[rt-users] Slow Load time for Query Builder

Adam Savage Adam_Savage at skillsoft.com
Mon Sep 17 15:28:33 EDT 2007

Hi - I'm not sure if this can be answered but whenever I click on
"Tickets" and it loads the query builder it takes a while to load - Much
longer than any other options in the system..

I'm running on a HP Proliant DL365 with Fedora 7 64bit and 72gig
ultra320 15krpm mirrored Raid1+0 drives. So the hardware performance
shouldn't be the bottleneck I would assume.

Are there any enhancements I can make to RT to make the loadtime of the
query builder faster?

Thanks!

-Adam