[rt-users] Re: Lost Take link in '10 Newest Unowned Tickets'

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 08:56:46 EDT 2007

Definitely helped.  Thanks.

New but, unimportant, question now.  When I add it to the display, it is given a
header that says "id".  I remember before I lost there wasn't any header.  I've
tried using a blank space in the Title field when adding it to the display
column but it didn't help.  Any suggestions for this?

Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com