[rt-users] Including Custom Fields in Bulk Update

Hals, Barbara Barbara.Hals at corp.aol.com
Wed Sep 19 11:30:51 EDT 2007

Does anyone have a solution for adding custom fields to the Bulk Update
page? I noticed a partial submission (BulkCFUpdate) under the
Contributions section of the wiki, but there was no actual code
provided. Using other available info from the wiki I was able to add the
Custom Fields to the Reply/Resolve/Comment pages.

We are using RT-3.0.6 but I would be happy to retrofit any script or
patch provided for a more recent version of RT.

Regards,
Barbara