[rt-users] Problem with categories in custom fields

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Sep 20 12:37:52 EDT 2007

Mathew,

	Yes, we are experiencing the same problems as you are with Category. We
use firefox, so we do get the drop-down filtering effect, but the
category is never saved (we get the same error message) and we cannot
remove them, now that they are there. We will probably run some SQL
against the DataBase to make all categories blank again and keep them
that way until the problem gets solved. Have you heard any estimates on
when the problem will be resolved?

Kenn
LBNL