[rt-users] Template mail has no content

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Sep 21 11:57:53 EDT 2007

Thibaut,

	What kind of content were you expecting? The template:Correspondence
will include the transaction content, if there is any. But, I believe
that if someone steals or takes a ticket, they don't have to enter any
comments, therefore, there would be nothing to include. Perhaps you
should consider creating your own template with whatever message you
want to send and use that template for owner change. We use our own
template and have no problems with content on owner changes. Hope this
helps.

Kenn
LBNL