[rt-users] How do I view my custom fields in my ticket query result?

soma soma at boncle.com
Fri Sep 21 13:54:54 EDT 2007

Hi,

    We have RT 3.6.4 installed. I was trying to create a query which shows
all the tickets assigned to a specific person. Query is working fine. It
returns all the rows. My problem is that I am not able to add the custom
fields into my display field list. Custom fields are not showing-up in the
"Display Columns->Add Columns" list box. How can I fix this? I need to view
the custom fields in my query result.  Any help would be appreciated.

Soma Manjulavil,

Boncle Inc.

Get a free BoncleExpress from http://www.boncle.com
<BLOCKED::http://www.boncle.com>

The assurance of secure messages and transactions