[rt-users] RTx-Merge Users

Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at Kuehne-Nagel.com
Mon Sep 24 04:59:02 EDT 2007

Hi Lists,

today i’m „playing“ more in detail with the RTx-MergeUsers. Now I’m at a point that I see, that after a merge, the users have strange rights settings.

Let me explain.

I have a “normal” user lets say: user1 at company.com who is working inside RT. This user has a second  Mail Account lets say: user1 at bb.company.com (a blackberry account) now I thought I merge the second one (@bb.company.com) into the first one and done. But if the user logs in into rt (account user1 at company.com) he is not able to see the tickets created from the @bb.company.com account.

Do I something wrong or is this just a bug? Another point:

If user1 at company.com is creating a ticket and later he respond as user1 at bb.company.com RT is NOT acting like expacted, I thought RT knows that user1 at company.com and user1 at bb.company.com are the same but this is not working… :-(

Any ideas? Workarounds? Any help is welcome.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards / Med vänliga hälsningar / Saygilarimla / Avec mes meilleures salutations / I miei piu cordiali saluti / con un cordial saludo / Vriendelijke Groeten / 亲切的问候 / С уважением

    : Torsten Brumm
    :
    : Kuehne + Nagel
    : HAM - MI-ID

    :
    : Bauerbergweg 23-25
    : 22111 Hamburg
    :
    : +49 (40) 30333 3199
    : +49 (40) 30333 44 3199
    :
    : torsten.brumm at kuehne-nagel.com <mailto:torsten.brumm at kuehne-nagel.com>
    : www.kn-portal.com <http://www.kn-portal.com>
    : icq: 78258840

Kühne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG, Geschäftsleitung: Hans-Georg Brinkmann (Vors.), Uwe Bielang (Stellv.), Dr. Björn
Johansson (Stellv.), Bruno Mang, Alfred Manke, Thorsten Meincke, Mark Reinhardt (Stellv.), Tim Scharwath, Jens
Wollesen Sitz: Bremen, Registergericht: Bremen, HRA 21928, USt-IdNr.: DE 812773878, Persönlich haftende
Gesellschaft: Kühne & Nagel A.G., Sitz: Contern/LuxemburgGeschäftsführender Verwaltungsrat: Klaus-Michael
Kühne