[rt-users] Link problem in Quick Search.

"Fábio M. Catunda" catunda at contactnet.com.br
Mon Sep 24 15:04:19 EDT 2007

Hi.

I am using request-tracker 3.6.4-1 (debian package).

Imagine that I have N tickets opened, so, when I log into RT the Quick
Search table shows me how many tickets I have in each queue. If I click
some of those links I go to Result.html?(query string).
In this page the tickets links are broken, they do not have the WebURL
part, like this:
This problem is probably couse my $WebPath is "/" and not "/rt/" or
something, this couse the application to create links that the browser
interprets wrongly (/Ticket/Display.html?id=2" would be acceptable, but
//Ticket is not).

I tryed to find where this URL is generated to replace $RT::WebPath by
$RT::WebURL, but it is hard for me. First I opened Search/Result.html to
have a look, then I went to /Elements/TicketList and then I got lost! :-(

Anybody knows how (where) to fix it?

Thankz a lot!

!DSPAM:46f809e0132511887420422!