[rt-users] include cc list from email into RT cc list

Helmuth Ramirez HelmuthRamirez at compupay.com
Wed Sep 26 11:01:10 EDT 2007

Hi Kenh,

  The questions you have brought up have been discussed previously, you
may want to check the list archives and the wiki.  You can find A LOT of
answers  below, these are my first lines of attack when I encounter a
problem/question.  These are going to be two very useful links for you
:)

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/HomePage