[rt-users] How could I do this scrip

Dummy cerberus dummycerberus at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 04:26:24 EDT 2007

Hi,

I think that method doesn't work for my purpose... but thank you anyway...

Now I'm trying to get the email of the real requestor with:

RT::User->LoadByEmail("user at mydomain");

If the user isn't yet in the database, then I lookup in the LDAP:

RT::User->LookupExternalUserInfo("mail", "user at mydomain");

But now, I don't know how load that info in the database and relate it
with the creator of the ticket... just like the LDAP overlay does...

Can anyone point me how to achieve that?

Best regards,

M.A.