[rt-users] RT bottlenecks

Robert Long rlong at bluegecko.net
Fri Sep 28 16:12:35 EDT 2007

Re-write your wget command to use '--load-cookies <file>'.  If that file
doesn't exist or the login fails, run 'wget --save-cookies <file>
--keep-session-cookies' then re-run your initial check.  If you are
using nagios you can setup the second part as an event handler,
otherwise you'll have to write that logic into whatever you're using.

.Robert Long
Blue Gecko Inc.
(206) 686-3349