[rt-users] Enhancements and workflows that we have added

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 1 19:46:17 EDT 2008

Aaron,

	I just put in those changes and I get a syntax error on $Type. The
error message says the folowing:

"Error during compilation of
/apps/rt/rt-3.6.4/local/html/Elements/EditCustomField:
syntax error at /apps/rt/rt-3.6.4/local/html/Elements/EditCustomField
line 79, near ") {"
Global symbol "$Columns" requires explicit package name at
/apps/rt/rt-3.6.4/local/html/Elements/EditCustomField line 81, <GEN39>
line 361.
syntax error at /apps/rt/rt-3.6.4/local/html/Elements/EditCustomField
line 82, near "} elsif"
Global symbol "$Type" requires explicit package name at
/apps/rt/rt-3.6.4/local/html/Elements/EditCustomField line 82, <GEN39>
line 361.
Global symbol "$Rows" requires explicit package name at
/apps/rt/rt-3.6.4/local/html/Elements/EditCustomField line 83, <GEN39>
line 361.
Global symbol "$Columns" requires explicit package name at
/apps/rt/rt-3.6.4/local/html/Elements/EditCustomField line 84, <GEN39>
line 361.
syntax error at /apps/rt/rt-3.6.4/local/html/Elements/EditCustomField
line 85, near ";
}"

	I'm not sure why it doesn't like $Type. Any ideas? I'm not real
experienced at perl. Just learning. Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL