[rt-users] RT Update and Bulk Update

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Apr 2 13:16:56 EDT 2008

Hossein,

	UH, actually, I thought that clicking the "Update" button for "Bulk
Update" (after one has made the type of changes they want to happen to a
bunch of tickets, un-checking any ticket that is NOT to be changed) WAS,
in fact, a "Save Changes" button. It may not say it but IT certainly
ACTS like it. Do you just want to change the Title on the button? The
action/results are the same so I don't really understand the problem.

Kenn
LBNL