[rt-users] [ERROR] Request-URI Too Large

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Apr 3 12:09:10 EDT 2008

This looks like an RT design error.  For some reason it is passing a list
containing every user's id via the URL.  If the list of users is long
enough you will certainly break something.  Since you can't select which
users to dump into the file (other than including disabled users), there's
really no reason to have to pass the user list to the handler - it will
always dump either all users or all users that aren't disabled.

Regards,
Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC