[rt-users] Self Service

andrew fay andrew.fay at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Apr 4 04:23:31 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am using RT 3.6.4 at the moment on ubuntu 7.10, I have users logging in using Mike Peachey's RT::Authen::ExternalAuth extension.

My problem is that on the self service page users have the option to change their password which I don't want to be there and in the top right there is a goto ticket box that I don't want there as users can enter any ticket number in there and jump to other people's tickets which obviously isn't great,

Anyone know how I can get rid of these 2 ?

Thanks in advance,

Andy