[rt-users] Data Migration from Track-It to RT?

Kenneth Marshall ktm at rice.edu
Fri Apr 4 15:38:34 EDT 2008

I have used the Offline option under Tools for bulk ticket
creation. You can use perl or other scripting languages to
generate the template file and then it will create all of
the tickets for you. I would probably batch them in groups
of 1000 or less to keep it manageable, but the process is
very easy and works well.

Cheers,
Ken