[rt-users] Global or Queue scrips first?

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Mon Apr 7 15:34:24 EDT 2008

All are sorted by description, however descriptions of many (may be
all) default scrips are not defined and those are executed first on
mysql and last on Pg, Oracle. Difference caused by difference in
treating NULL values. In 3.8 upgrade scripts we have code that
auto-generate descriptions for all scrips which have it undefined. You
can steal it from etc/upgrade in our svn repo.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.