[rt-users] Missing "take" link for some users

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Tue Apr 8 13:24:53 EDT 2008

Thanks Kenn. I agree about using groups rather than granting rights to
users individually, and I also agree that it is inappropriate to grant all
global rights "all over the place". The latter action was taken only to
try to find what the problem is. However, given that a user with full
global rights does not see a 'take' link, I don't think it can be that. In
other words, I agree with the philosophy in your post, but it doesn't
solve the problem.

I appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Keith