[rt-users] LDAP question regarding RT Group Membership

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Tue Apr 8 14:40:18 EDT 2008

Aaron Sallade wrote:
> If I set up to use LDAP with the callback that will create RT accounts
> automatically from a successful LDAP Authentication, is there a way to
> have the users join the correct RT group for rights management in RT?

No, not at the moment. The current LDAP functionality will only allow
you to use groups to determine whether a user is allowed to access RT.

Perhaps something to be added in the future.
--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 (0) 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 (0) 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT,  UK
http://www.jennic.com
Confidential