[rt-users] printable "work order"

Tim Wilson twilson at buffalo.k12.mn.us
Tue Apr 8 14:38:19 EDT 2008

<8CC90927ADD0224987A2386C33A4211340AB27 at pctsrv.pctrade.local>, "Michal Verner"
<michal.verner at pctrade.cz> wrote:

> Is there a possibility to add html page to RT, which will generate
> "printer friendly" filled form document? Something like different
> version of Display.html???

Michal,

I modified the default RT template to include a separate stylesheet reference for printouts. All you need to do is add the following line for the <head> section of the RT template:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/rt/NoAuth/css/print.css" type="text/css" media="print" />

I created a CSS stylesheet (print.css in my case) which creates a stripped down view of a ticket that prints pretty nicely.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson, Director of Technology
Buffalo-Hanover-Montrose Schools