[rt-users] Intergration with LDAP (need togo back to standard auth...?!?)

Nelson Pereira npereira at protus.com
Tue Apr 8 15:26:44 EDT 2008

How do I go back to standard auth....
This is not working and im getting tight on time....

I tried removing the
Set($ExternalSettings,
But I'm getting all sorts of errors ...

Nelson Pereira
Senior Network Administrator

Protus IP Solutions Inc.
npereira at protus.com
phone: 613.733.0000 ext.528
MyFax: 613.822.5083
www.myfax.com

Refer your friends and colleagues to MyFax!
Click here for more information. 	www.MyFax.com