[rt-users] Intergration with LDAP (need togo back to standard auth...?!?)

Nelson Pereira npereira at protus.com
Tue Apr 8 15:34:40 EDT 2008

Yes I did make the changes to RT_SiteConfig.pm and not RT_Config.pm
Yet, when deleting the RT_SiteConfig.pm, I still get loads of errors
saying it's trying to use an external authentication mechanisme.... like
this error when I try to login with root...(I can no longuer login to RT
because of this)...

System error

error:  Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
/opt/rt3/local/lib/RT/User_Vendor.pm line 56.

context:  ...
52:  $RT::Logger->debug( (caller(0))[3],
53:  "Trying External authentication");
54:
55:  # Get the prioritised list of external authentication services
56:  my @auth_services = @$RT::ExternalAuthPriority;
57:
58:  # For each of those services..
59:  foreach my $service (@auth_services) {
60:

code stack:  /opt/rt3/local/lib/RT/User_Vendor.pm:56
/opt/rt3/local/lib/RT/User_Vendor.pm:359
/opt/rt3/lib/RT/CurrentUser.pm:309
/opt/rt3/share/html/autohandler:247

raw error

Nelson Pereira
Senior Network Administrator

Protus IP Solutions Inc.
npereira at protus.com
phone: 613.733.0000 ext.528
MyFax: 613.822.5083
www.myfax.com

Refer your friends and colleagues to MyFax!
Click here for more information. 	www.MyFax.com