[rt-users] Where are attachments stored?

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Apr 10 16:30:09 EDT 2008

Hi Aaron,

Good call on the import method - that way RT gets to do all the grunt
work.  Consider creating a scrip that fires when a ticket is reopened
(status changes from resolved to open) and then (quietly) reset it to
resolved.  Just enable the scrip when your external script is going to be
e-mailing attachments to RT.  This ought to be pretty straightforward.  I
would do the status reset using
    $self->TicketObj->_Set(Field=>'Status', Value=>'resolved',
RecordTransaction=>0);
rather than
    $self->TicketObj->SetStatus('resolved');
to avoid triggering any "On Resolve" scrips.

Regards,
Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC