[rt-users] Need help on an approval queue (coding custom action)

Kenneth Marshall ktm at rice.edu
Thu Apr 10 17:07:11 EDT 2008

Nelson,

Here is my "Create Change Control Approval" template:

===Create-Ticket: user1
Subject: New Pending Approval: {$Tickets{'TOP'}->Subject}
Depended-On-By: TOP
Queue: IT: Approvals
Type: approval
Owner: user1
Content: Greetings,

There is a new change control item pending your approval:

    "{$Tickets{'TOP'}->Subject}"

Please visit

    {$RT::WebURL}Approvals/

to approve or reject this ticket, or to batch-process all
your pending approvals.
ENDOFCONTENT
===Create-Ticket: user2
Depended-On-By: TOP
Queue: IT: Approvals
Type: approval
Owner: user2
Content: Greetings,

There is a new change control item pending your approval:

    "{$Tickets{'TOP'}->Subject}"

Please visit

    {$RT::WebURL}Approvals/

to approve or reject this ticket, or to batch-process all
your pending approvals.
ENDOFCONTENT

This will create the approval tickets owned by the appropriate
users.

Ken