[rt-users] trying to use RT-Authen-ExternalAuth-0.05 - problems finding config options

Matt Zagrabelny mzagrabe at d.umn.edu
Thu Apr 10 17:57:20 EDT 2008

Greetings,

I am getting the following error when I try to update a password for an
account in my RT instance.

I am running RT in a Debian Sid environment.

% dpkg -l request-tracker3.6
3.6.6-2

Using PostgreSQL (8.2) as a backend and Apache 2.2 as the webserver.

error:  Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference
at /usr/local/share/request-tracker3.6/lib/RT/User_Vendor.pm line 56.
context:

52:
$RT::Logger->debug( (caller(0))[3],
53:
"Trying External authentication");
54:

55:
# Get the prioritised list of
external authentication services
56:
my @auth_services = @
$RT::ExternalAuthPriority;
57:

58:
# For each of those services..
59:
foreach my $service (@auth_services)
{
60:

Which I believe I have included in the following config option:

% grep ExternalAuthPriority /etc/request-tracker3.6/RT_SiteConfig.pm
Set($ExternalAuthPriority, ['UMD_LDAP']);

Does anyone have any hints or have I missed something obvious?

Thanks,

--
Matt Zagrabelny - mzagrabe at d.umn.edu - (218) 726 8844
University of Minnesota Duluth

He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot
lose.
-Jim Elliot