[rt-users] Default Queue???

Tim Gustafson tjg at soe.ucsc.edu
Mon Apr 14 11:36:23 EDT 2008

Drew,

Thanks!  That code is giving me a bit of insight now.  It appears that the
default is being loaded from the user's profile:

SelectQueue:47
==============
% my $d = new RT::Queue($session{'CurrentUser'});
% $d->Load($Default);

SelectQueue:57
==============
<OPTION VALUE="<%($NamedValues ? $queue->Name : $queue->Id) %>" <%(
$queue->Id eq $Default ? 'SELECTED' : '')%>><%$queue->Nam
e%>

So, the question is: where does the $Default value get stored in the
database, and how does one update that information?  I poked around in the
Users, CustomFields and FM_CustomFields tables and couldn't find anything.

Tim Gustafson
SOE Webmaster
UC Santa Cruz
tjg at soe.ucsc.edu