[rt-users] Text/plain attachments not showing up inline

Dominic Lepiane Dominic.Lepiane at ptgrey.com
Mon Apr 14 15:01:20 EDT 2008

Dear RT Users,

I just upgraded from 3.0.11 to 3.6.6 (as per my earlier more panicked emails about my config issues.  I have that all sorted out and most everything is fine, just fine.

The one odd problem one of the users has noticed is that some text attachments are no longer being displayed inline.  Normal email messages are fine.  They come in something like this: