[rt-users] Date/Time issue

IT GUY itinfoguy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 06:25:20 EDT 2008

Hi,

Actually I have not synchronized my machine with NTP server. Though the
system time is correct(locally), still the time of error logging is
different.

# date
Tue Apr 15 15:50:47 NPT 2008

And the error logs at that time were:

[Tue Apr 15 10:06:31 2008] [error]: FAILED LOGIN for geek
(/usr/share/rt3/html/autohandler:251)

Surprisingly, the comments that appear within my RT are in accordance with
the system time.

Since the above error output is from the HTTPD error log file. I don't know
where it gets its time from. Have to see...
):

Thanks,
Yogesh