[rt-users] bad request at logout

Chris Haumesser ch at awry.ws
Tue Apr 15 12:24:37 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I'm getting the dreaded "Bad Request/HTTP 400" at logout.  My
RT_SiteConfig.pm is below, and I'm using fcgid.  Any suggestions?

-C-

-----

Set($rtname, 'sclrev.org');
Set($Organization, 'sclrev.org');

Set($CorrespondAddress , 'tracker at sclrev.org');
Set($CommentAddress , 'tracker-comment at sclrev.org');

Set($Timezone , 'US/Pacific'); # obviously choose what suits you

# THE DATABASE:

Set($DatabaseType, 'mysql'); # e.g. Pg or mysql

# These are the settings we used above when creating the RT database,
# you MUST set these to what you chose in the section above.

Set($DatabaseUser , '*****');

Set($DatabasePassword , '*****');
Set($DatabaseName , '*****');

# THE WEBSERVER:

Set($WebPath , "");
Set($WebBaseURL , "http://tracker.sclrev.org");

#Set($LogToSyslog    , 'debug');
#Set($LogToScreen    , 'error');
Set($LogToFile      , 'debug');
Set($LogDir, '/var/log/sclrev-rt36');
Set($LogToFileNamed , "rt.log");    #log to rt.log

# enbale TransactionBatchStage
Set($UseTransactionBatch , 1);

Set($RTAddressRegexp , '^tracker\@sclrev.org$');
Set($CorrespondAddress , 'tracker\@sclrev.org');
Set($CommentAddress , 'tracker-comment\@sclrev.org');
Set($FriendlyFromLineFormat , "\"%s, Santa Clara Law Review\" <%s>");

1;