[rt-users] error upgrading from 3.4.5 to 3.6.4 (via etc/upgrade/3.5.1 script)

Trenton Taylor trentt at ssi-invest.com
Thu Apr 17 11:30:06 EDT 2008

I'm trying to upgrade my RT system from 3.4.5 to 3.6.4 via:

# command:

/opt/rt3.6/sbin/rt-setup-database --action schema \ --datadir
etc/upgrade/3.5.1 --dba root --prompt-for-dba-password

But I am getting this error:

#:

Creating database schema.

Problem with statement:

CREATE TABLE Attachments (

  id INTEGER NOT NULL  AUTO_INCREMENT,

  TransactionId integer NOT NULL  ,

  Parent integer NOT NULL DEFAULT 0  ,

  MessageId varchar(160) NULL  ,

  Subject varchar(255) NULL  ,

  Filename varchar(255) NULL  ,

  ContentType varchar(80) NULL  ,

  ContentEncoding varchar(80) NULL  ,

  Content LONGTEXT NULL  ,

  Headers LONGTEXT NULL  ,

  Creator integer NOT NULL DEFAULT 0  ,

  Created DATETIME NULL  ,

  PRIMARY KEY (id)

) TYPE=InnoDB

Table 'Attachments' already exists at /opt/rt3.6/sbin/rt-setup-database
line 220, <SCHEMA> line 464.

Thanks in advance -

Trent

Important: The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential and is intended only for the named addressee(s). If the reader of this e-mail message is not an intended recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this e-mail message to an intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and then delete it. Thank you.