[rt-users] turn off ticket creation via email

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Tue Apr 22 16:00:07 EDT 2008

Hi Chris,

I haven't tried this, but it seems to me that it ought to work.  If I
wanted to do this on my installation (we use sendmail as our MTA), I'd
remove the alias for that queue from sendmail's aliases file and then set
the reply-to address for the queue to my "generic" RT address.  That way
there won't be an e-mail address for the queue.  Replies to ticket-related
mail will still get into RT and be filed with the ticket via the generic
address.

Regards,
Gene

--