[rt-users] Paid assistance

Chris Mason (Lists) lists at masonc.com
Tue Apr 22 16:51:48 EDT 2008

I have spent three days trying to get my RT installation working, I have
given up in frustration. It seems any minor item out of whack causes a
complete failure in RT. I have asked for help on this mailing list but
no-one has offered any insights into the problems I am experiencing.
Is there any one with the expertise to solve these issues that would be
available for hire? It's either I hire someone or I find another ticket
system.
Any takers?

Chris Mason

believed to be clean.