[rt-users] can users be prevented from editing 'RT at a glance'?

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Apr 23 15:08:55 EDT 2008

Chad,

	Not that I know of. I think the design concept was based on the "usual"
situation of a user cannot do anything on the WebUI unless they are
privileged, and if they are privileged, why keep them from customizing
their own home page? What is it you do not want them to see? Maybe there
is another way.

Kenn
LBNL