[rt-users] RT LDAP Integration via RT-Authen-ExternalAuth-0.05

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Thu Apr 24 07:13:27 EDT 2008

Jeff Lucas wrote:
> I just signed-up for this list and have browsed it a bit but have been
> unable to find the solution.
>

> Set($ExternalAuthPriority,  [   'My_LDAP',
>
>                                 'SecondaryLDAP'
>
>                             ]
>
> );
>
> Set($ExternalInfoPriority,  [   'My_LDAP',
>
>                                 'SecondaryLDAP'

Remove the references to the non-existant SecondaryLDAP services and try
again. It is currently trying to look up info via a service for which no
settings have been defined.
--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com