[rt-users] rt3 sais fastcgi not stared but it is

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Thu Apr 24 17:37:12 EDT 2008

In your config there is no any directive that enables FastCGI and
associate RT's files with FCGI handler. Here is basic config from
README

<<<
FastCgiIpcDir /tmp

FastCgiServer /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi -idle-timeout 120

<VirtualHost rt.example.com>

   # Pass through requests to display images
   Alias /NoAuth/images/ /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images/

   AddHandler fastcgi-script fcgi
   ScriptAlias / /opt/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/

</VirtualHost>

If you are looking for further help then you have to provide
information about how you want to run RT. As a location in your site
or as subdomain.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.