[rt-users] Still struggling with mail that worked that doesn't now

Judy Illeman Gaukel judy at epicenter.ucsd.edu
Thu Apr 24 18:43:17 EDT 2008

Hi Drew,
  I have used cpan to install Scalar::Util with no luck.   I guess what
dumbfounds me is that all of this was working
before the latest Solaris patch (so I'm guessing the latest security
patch must have munged up perl!)...
So I haven't modified any of the RT files - or anything else, for that
matter, since it had been running.
I'm building RT on a fresh machine and importing the database, so I
guess that is the "work around".   One
way to force an upgrade, for sure!
  Thanks for your help,
     Judy

113400  [Thu Apr 17 19:42:01 2008] [error]: Scrip Prepare 6 died. -
Undefined subroutine &Scalar::Util::weaken called at
/opt/csw/rt3/lib/RT/Action/Generic.pm line 107.

Rebuild Scalar::Util from CPAN.  RedHat's build is broken from RPM, so
that error is well known.  It wouldn't surprise me if perhaps this was
biting you also.

Regarding " 113374  Can't locate RT/Action/.pm".  That is almost
certainly a typo that you need to track down.