[rt-users] Create Tickets template: how to read and create attachments ?

Francesco C Francesco at nobugweb.it
Wed Apr 30 08:24:47 EDT 2008

Ciao,
I have a ticket with several customfields and an attachment (jpg) in the queue "X".

I need to create a new ticket with some customfield values and the attachment coming from first ticket.
I need to use a scrip with an "Create Tickets" Action and a Global template "===Create-Ticket: identifier ..."

In this template I'm able to read customfields coming from first ticket:

-- CustomField-1: {$Tickets{"TOP"}->FirstCustomFieldValue('name')}  --

but I don't know how to create the attachment with same content of first ticket.

Does anybody have a solution ?

Thanks

Francesco