[rt-users] A newbie install question - FormatText/font metrics

Etienne-Mougeolle etienne.mougeolle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 11:32:45 EDT 2008

Hi.
Too late, sure, but perhaps useful however.
I encounter the same problem yesterday.
The only way I found is the pre-installation of these annoying modules
before beginning RT3 install :
_______________

wget http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/G/GA/GAAS/Font-AFM-1.19.tar.gz
tar xzf Font-AFM-1.19.tar.gz
( cd Font-AFM-1.19; perl Makefile.PL; make config; make; make install )
rm -r Font-AFM-1.19*

wget
http://search.cpan.org/CPAN/authors/id/G/GA/GAAS/HTML-Format-1.23.tar.gz
tar xzf HTML-Format-1.23.tar.gz
( cd Font-AFM-1.19; perl Makefile.PL; make config; make; make install )
rm -r HTML-Format-1.23*

Hope this helps.
Courage.