[rt-users] Any BenchMarkings??

Gaurav Ghimire gaurav at subisu.net.np
Fri Aug 1 02:48:35 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I am to setup RT. I did some searches to see if any benchmarkings were
done for RT as what OS had it worked fine on and with no such critical
problems reported.

For the moment I am using Ubuntu 8.04 Server just to see as how it
performs in there. Any other updates or Benchmarkings done my any of
other fellow users would be highly appreciable.

Suggestions are welcome too!

With Regards,

Gaurav

Disclaimer:
This Email message along with any attachments is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify sender immediately and delete this message from your system.  If the reader is not the intended ecipient then any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.   Reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that this message is virus-free. However, Subisu Cablenet Pvt. Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this message or attachments.