[rt-users] RT 3.8 - clicking on the searches on the "at a glance" page results in URLs with localhost

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Sat Aug 2 01:17:44 EDT 2008

Hi,

when I click on either the "10 newest unowned tickets" or "10 highest
priority tickets I own"-link, a URL with "localhost:80" geht's created.
I can create "normal" searches and they work - though, I don't know if
it is supposed to be normal that clicking on the "And/Or" button
changes all ANDs to OR and vice-versa.
I would have expected it to change only the selected line.

This is my test-install - I'll probably wait for 3.8.1 before I update
my production system - but I'd like to know what causes this.
This is RT3.8 on FreeBSD7 with PostgreSQL 8.3.9, apache 2.2.9 and
modperl2, upgrade from 3.6.3.

Has anyone seen this?

RT3.8 looks nice, though.

cheers,