[rt-users] Update fields when 'refreshing' home page

rt at viewbankrise.net.au rt at viewbankrise.net.au
Mon Aug 4 00:23:27 EDT 2008

Hi all.

How can I make the queue change when opening the home page,

Ie, I can do this OK:

http://rt.mydom.com/rt/Ticket/Modify.html?id=1&Object-RT::Ticket-1-CustomFie
ld-7-Values=LB15&Object-RT::Ticket-1-CustomField-8-Values=Setup

I want to also do this:

http://rt.mydom.com/rt/?id=1&Object-RT::Ticket-1-CustomField-7-Values=LB15&O
bject-RT::Ticket-1-CustomField-8-Values=Setup

In Modify.html, I see this:

-----------------------------------
my $TicketObj = LoadTicket($id);
my $CustomFields = $TicketObj->QueueObj->TicketCustomFields();

# Now let callbacks have a chance at editing %ARGS
$m->comp('/Elements/Callback', TicketObj => $TicketObj, CustomFields =>
$CustomFields, ARGSRef => \%ARGS);

my @results = ProcessTicketBasics(TicketObj => $TicketObj, ARGSRef =>
\%ARGS);
my @cf_results = ProcessObjectCustomFieldUpdates(Object => $TicketObj,
ARGSRef => \%ARGS);
push (@results, @cf_results);

I suppose that I can add this code to the default home script, but where is
that script?  Am I on the right track here? :-}

Any advice or suggestions most appreciated

Thanks, regards,  Mike.