[rt-users] In 3.8.0, RTFM doesn't always include

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Aug 5 19:54:47 EDT 2008

On Aug 5, 2008, at 6:34 PM, James Downs wrote:

> We've noticed that since the 3.8.0 upgrade, sometimes trying to
> include an RTFM article doesn't always work.  Trying multiple (many!)
> times, eventually it seems to work.  Anyone seen this behavior?
> Anyone got a solution?

What version of RTFM?  Have you tried RTFM's trunk which has
had a few bugfixes for 3.8?  What errors are in your log?

I have not seen this and I have done a lot of work with RTFM
in the last few weeks.

You also don't say what kind of RTFM setup you have, or how
you're including the articles.  I can think of several different ways
to select an article for inclusion.

-kevin