[rt-users] RT requiring login for every click

Mark Hazen markh at intechgra.com
Wed Aug 6 14:39:06 EDT 2008

Thanks Kenneth... I'd read your post some time back about this solution,
but with 3.8 the session management code has changed quite considerably
(looks to be a complete rewrite), and the code changes you'd attached no
longer fit.

I have been adding a bit of debug code, and I believe I've isolated the
problem. In SetupSessionCookie, %cookies is being populated by a call to
CGI::Cookie->fetch. Unfortunately, it appears the value is always undef
for us, no matter the browser.

I'm working up a more complete test, but at this point I'm under the
impression that it's the fault of CGI::Cookie. I'll post back once I've
finished external testing on CGI::Cookie.

Regards,
-mh.