[rt-users] Cleanly customize with images

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Aug 6 14:48:46 EDT 2008

Erik,

	You have to put your logo in the "local" version of the share directory
as well as set up your configuation to point the right stuff. See below:

Set($WebBaseURL, "https://(your URL)");
Set($WebImagesURL , $WebPath . "/NoAuth/images/");  # need this for below
Set($LogoURL, $WebImagesURL . "XXX_logo.gif");
Set($LogoLinkURL, 'http://(your URL Link)');
Set($LogoImageURL, $WebImagesURL . "XXX_logo.gif");
Set($LogoAltText, "Your Company Name");

	I hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL