[rt-users] CommandByMail not working in RT 3.8

Greg Evans gevans at hcc.net
Wed Aug 6 16:10:09 EDT 2008

Hey Leo,

I was having the same problem and got it figured out yesterday

I changed this:

@MailPlugins = qw(Auth::MailFrom Filter::TakeAction);

To this:

Set(@MailPlugins, qw(Auth::MailFrom Filter::TakeAction));

At the suggestion of Kevin Falcone and then my CommandsByMail started
working properly again.

Hope that Helps :)

Greg Evans
Hood Canal Communications