[rt-users] RT at a Glance HASH ref error during upgrade from 3.4 to 3.8

d tbsky tbskyd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 06:38:20 EDT 2008

Hi:
    i think your mysql upgrade procedure is great. can you put it into document?
i just read UPGRADING.mysql in rt 3.8.1rc2, it is the same as 3.8.0.
so most people like me will run rt upgrade script first, then run
mysql upgrade script. and get corrupt system.
   and you said binary copy is not good for innodb. so I think I
should dump then restore when upgrade mysql from 4 to 5. are there any
reasons? maybe mysql-5 innodb is better than mysql-4 innodb?
   thanks for help!!

Regards,
tbskyd