[rt-users] Minor Edit to Interface/Email.pm

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Aug 7 14:35:50 EDT 2008

You don't say what version you're running (probably 3.6.something)

It would be helpful if you sent a patch (you can download a fresh copy
of
3.6 from http://download.bestpractical.com ) and an explanation
of what bug you were seeing and how to reproduce it to
rt-bugs at bestpractical.com

This would let us get a fix in the svn tree for future releases

thanks

-kevin