[rt-users] Jim Meyer's LDAP Authentication user_local.pm ldap_overlay contribution in 3.8

Helmuth Ramirez HelmuthRamirez at compupay.com
Tue Aug 12 20:49:01 EDT 2008

Hi everyone, we (me) are in the process of migrating our server to new hardware.  I want to take advantage and upgrade to 3.8 (from 3.6).  We currently use Jim Meyer's User_Local.pm, LDAP Overlay (not sure what its official name is).  Anyway, I installed 3.8 on the new box, RT is up and running and imported my ldap users using the import script.  I copied my ldap_overlay files and settings over to the new installation.  I cannot get it to work though.  I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or if 3.8 handles this function differently and I should be using something else or modifying my existing settings.

any input is appreciated.

Cheers!

Helmuth

P.S. sorry about the long winded subject, I was hoping to make it easily searchable for future queries